Thursday 27 October 2016

Next Wave Of Russian Walkers

Snip, snick went the snippers, snickecty-snack, snick, snick they went some more, and one-by-one the pile of parts did grow. 

And here's a quick work in progress shot of a bunch of Heavy Gear plastic Caprice mecha snipped off their sprues waiting for me to find some time to clean them up and assemble them.  Things are a bit busy at the moment, hence the briefness of this post with a couple of writing deadlines hanging over me.

So I'll catch you all on the bounce next week, when hopefully, I will have made some progress.

4 comments:

  1. Lots of mix 'n match options there - have fun putting them together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the plan. Have fun, chew gum and play wargames.

      Delete
  2. Oh my... can't wait to see the progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither, but I've a writing deadline to attend to, and my partner is sick so I'm tending to her too.

      Delete