Saturday 28 August 2010

One Year On...

      

... and two weeks.

Oops missed my first anniversary of blogging, but that's just life I suppose. In all the recent "excitement" with my life, health and work stress, it's to be expected.

Anyway, a few words just to thank all of you who have subscribed for taking the time to do so, also thanking everybody who takes time out of their busy day to come and visit here and read what I write, and finally a big thank you to those who post comments on what I write.


More coming this week as I have some time off and stuff I want to finish writing. Catch you all on the bounce.

  

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your anniversary! It is great to have your blog to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hear Hear! congratulations! And don't worry about being so spastic on regular posts: As I like to say 'Real life always comes first!'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally, a picture of you I don't need a magnifier to see.

    Paintin' fool, just like me. Congratulations!


    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll send you a picture that is better than that one if you like?

    ReplyDelete
  5. sure, but i will likely respond in kind!

    ReplyDelete